Are you achieving a certain level of success and want to go to the next level but unsure how to do so? Find out seven top tips for achieving greater success in this segment of an interview between Dale Beaumont and George Faddoul.
George became a master practitioner and trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy and hypnosis. Since then he has trained thousands of people in Australia and overseas and has become a dynamic speaker on a range of topics.
What are your top tips for reaching greater levels of success?
- Decide what you want, and believe that you will get it. This first step of knowing your outcome will help you make a great first impression. Once you decide, you’ll feel it in your bones. It will change your character and you will walk taller.
- Think about what you want and take an action (however small) toward attaining it each and every day. Be a cause in your universe and make no more excuses. At least once a week, take 20 minutes to brainstorm actions, and come up with a minimum of 20 ways to improve them – 20/20 vision.
- Save ten per cent of everything that comes through your hands. Set it aside to take advantage of opportunities. Start now! Once you metamorphose this tip into a habit, this alone will make you a million dollars in no time.
- Read 30 minutes a day, ten minutes aloud. You have no idea what this little tip will do for your confidence and your voice. It will also continue your education and your preparation. Invest in yourself, study prosperity and strive to make your learning greater than your experience.
- Apply the 80/20 rule to everything you do. Make lists, prioritise and work on your most important priority first. Ask yourself, ‘What’s the most valuable use of my time right now?’ Work, learn and play like you’re being watched. This will give you drive and resourcefulness.
- Have persistence and perseverance. Take care of your ‘J’ curve – the miracle of compounding. Some things are linear and some things grow exponentially.
- Smile, celebrate, be thankful and be grateful. True prosperity involves a happy and enjoyable journey through life. Strive to make your gratitude larger than your success.
For more of this interview and top tips for greater success check out “Secrets of Great Success Coaches Exposed!“