Need tips for an internet business of yours that you want to see succeed? Find the top tips for running a successful internet business in this snippet from an interview between Dale Beaumont and Will Swayne.
In early 2003, Will founded Marketing Results. His vision was to leverage the successful concepts of direct marketing, along with emerging internet technologies, to create more efficient marketing processes for traditional offline businesses. He also directs several internet business mentoring programs, helping members establish and optimise their online businesses.
What are your top tips for running a successful internet business?
It doesn’t matter what type of business you are in or what type of product you sell – it’s how you sell it. If you are going to be successful it all comes down to your product, service and relationship with your customer.
In today’s world people have very little time and so many choices – if you are going to prosper you have to make each and every transaction a truly positive one. Every click is a potential client.
- Your business needs to be set up with organised systems in place.
- If your business explodes and becomes manically busy (as mine has on many occasions), all areas need to be able to cope under the pressure.
- You must constantly have the latest software and technology at hand, and be ready to adapt to the changing marketplace.
- You need to dedicate enormous amounts of time to test and trial different applications to suit your clients’ needs, while still running a successful business.
- Make sure you bring a WOW service philosophy to every single thing that you do.
- People can get what you or I sell 98 per cent somewhere else.
- Consistently evaluate your entire sales and service process and make certain you build in the WOW factor so that your service, products and company are loved – anything else won’t make it in today’s ever-changing business environment
For more tips for an internet business check out Dale Beaumont’s “Secrets of Internet Entrepreneurs Exposed!”.