Have you ever noticed that there are many consistencies among successful people? Take time to study various successful people and you can see it. Or to save time, keep on reading to find out what George Faddoul shared with Dale Beaumont about consistencies he has seen in many successful people in this snippet from an interview. There is much to learn from the study of successful individuals!
George became a master practitioner and trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy and hypnosis. Since then he has trained thousands of people in Australia and overseas and has become a dynamic speaker on a range of topics.
What are the consistencies shared among all of the successful people you know?
These are the consistencies that I have observed in the successful people I have met, and those that I have grown to know through reading their books.
- They focus and they know what they want. We say at our seminars, ‘Energy flows where attention goes‘. Remember, you end up getting what you focus on, so make sure you focus on what you want! Ralph Waldo Emerson said, ‘You become what you think about most of the time‘.
- They prepare themselves for receiving the object of their focus by taking action. They make the connections, they study the masters in their field, they search for the books they may need and they read them.
- They have the curiosity of an uninhibited child, they desire to know, they ask questions, they experiment, and they make sure they’re on track. They have resilience and see no failure, only feedback and an opportunity to improve. They believe in what they have to contribute.
- They have creativity, which gives them the flexibility to find solutions to problems. They use the faculty of their imagination to get an idea, modify it, and then improve it.
- They have persistence and perseverance. They endure the bad times, yet they don’t cling to their comfort zones; in fact, they stretch themselves and venture into the unknown. They take and accept responsibility, and are self-reliant.
- They connect with their own sense of a higher purpose. They are in alignment with their higher self and with their maker (their God). They are grateful – they acknowledge their gift as having been given to them for a higher purpose.
For more of this interview and on consistencies in successful people check out “Secrets of Great Success Coaches Exposed!“