So you’ve learned what makes Business Blueprint unique. Now it’s time to share with you the specific ingredients of the program:
- Create Cashflow
- Live Webinars
- Optimise Online
- Membership Site
- Simple Systems
- Personal Consultant
- Productive People
- Training Videos
For many businesses, their website contributes a tiny fraction of its potential. But it should be a centrepiece. Your website should be working 24/7 as a virtual sales assistant, attracting prospects into the sales funnel and providing a reason for customers to keep coming back.
If your website is not generating many thousands – or even millions – of dollars each year, you need to be at this event to discover how to fix it.
At the Optimise Online live event, you’ll learn cutting edge ideas, strategies and tools to ramp up the capability of your website.
Some of the ideas you’ll learn include:
At the Optimise Online Event you’ll learn cutting edge ideas, strategies and tools to ramp up the capability of your website.
- The 7 questions you must ask to assess whether your website is doing its job
- What makes a great domain name – and new URLs you can establish to claim more traffic
- Why your website must be built on an open source platform
- Why you absolutely must have a mobileresponsive website
- Our tips for the best website themes – and how you can access them
- Details of website developers we recommend who can build you a great website quickly and cost effectively
- What you must know to stop your website from being hacked (this tip alone can save you a ton of expense and heartache)
- What you should have – and not have – in your navigation bar
- Choosing the right shopping cart for your business – the pros and cons of each
- How to use Google Analytics to gather critical insights into the interests and behaviour of your customers
- The fascinating world of split testing – and how you can use it to fine-tune your marketing for high performance results
- The 5 critical factors to boost the likelihood of your website appearing on the first page of Google’s search engine results
- The simple change you can make to your website to increase visitors to your website by more than 55%
- How to hire a virtual assistant who can help you make changes to your website for between $3 to $5 an hour
- The best free tool for helping people share your content to expand your network
- How to plan out 12 months of website content in under 25 minutes
- What women’s magazines can teach you about writing powerful subject lines for your email
- 7 different ways to drive more traffic to your website
- 7 different ways to boost the conversion rate of your website
- The step-by-step guide to gathering testimonials for your business
- The do’s and don’ts of Facebook advertising
- Why you should never use the Boost button on your Facebook business page
- How to use live chat to humanise your website – and stand out from your competitors
- How to integrate social media into your website so everything works in sync
- The 11 best social media platforms – what they are and how they work
At this event, you’ll be blown away by the extraordinary results you can achieve, simply by making your online presence more effective.
You’ll leave with a customised action plan you can begin implementing straight away – and start reaping the benefits fast.