Do you want to become a successful person? Take a look at this excerpt from an interview between Dale Beaumont and Michelle Duval and find out what Michelle has found to be essential qualities of a successful person. Michelle became a pioneer by founding Equilibrio, one of the very first coaching firms in Australia. Since then she has also co-developed the international Meta-Coach Training System®, training professional coaches in 35 countries.
What do you believe are the essential qualities or personal attributes of a successful person?
- are living examples of their own personal philosophy for life and success
- use rituals and practices to experience joy and the fulfilment of their philosophy
- have developed solid ego-strength
- will demonstrate agility and flexibility in their thinking
- possess a curiosity and hunger for learning, a passion for living, and a genuine comfort and joy in not knowing something
- are motivated beyond safety, security and belonging to the actualisation of their talents and abilities
- nurture a faith and connection with a power greater than themselves
- use their personal ability to manage their own mental, emotional and energetic states for vitality and wellbeing
- accept themselves and their abilities, while simultaneously contributing to their families, workplaces, and communitiesinspire by simply expressing and living as their authentic selves
For more of this interview and on qualities of successful people check out “Secrets of Great Success Coaches Exposed!“