After starting Phonelink Communications in her lounge room, Audrey Rodda has grown the business into a leading source of total communications services. Audrey is also very knowledgeable when it comes to referrals and has just started to franchise her business.
What procedures have you put in place to ensure great client satisfaction?
Client satisfaction for many businesses resides in two or three main areas.
- In telecommunications it’s all about savings and service – clients are satisfied when they save money and receive service.To ensure savings, Phonelink consultants will contact their clients a couple of months after the sale to ensure that bills are running accurately to our forecast and that they are saving money. This is repeated six months later to ensure the client is still on the best rates available. When it comes to service, Phonelink staff maintain regular customer service calls with a compulsory follow up to client requests and enquiries. This ensures that positive communication is maintained between Phonelink and its client base.
- We are also very big on quality control. Regular surveys and frequent check-ups from territory managers ensure that all staff are consistently performing at their best.
There are some basic rules we have in place to ensure continual quality service:
- All calls are returned by the end of the day.
- All emails are addressed and responded to appropriately.
- Quality assurance guarantees our timeframe of delivery.
- Keep the lines of communication open and ensure that the client is kept informed of where you are at in the process.
For more of this on procedures for customer satisfaction check out “Secrets of Entrepreneurs Under 40 Exposed!“