Are you looking for internet entrepreneur tips that will rock your world and help you get to the next level? Well, you have come to the right place! Find out from an internet expert in this excerpt from an interview between Dale Beaumont and Amanda Clarkson.
Discovering the power of eBay in early 2006, Amanda dove in headfirst, immersing herself in the subject of eBay and soon mastering the powerful online retail platform, becoming a Platinum Power Seller within nine months of starting. This became the basis for her second business, You Won The Bid Ltd, which currently delivers eBay courses all over the world.
What are your top tips for becoming a great internet entrepreneur?
- Sell what people want to buy, not what you want to sell them. Leave your personal opinions out of it.
- Never assume that you know what people will spend their money on.
- Always do your market research before you try to sell anything.
- Know your product or service so well that you are perceived as the industry expert.
- Provide outstanding customer service so that your customers become evangelists and grow your business for you through word of mouth!
- Never assume that the sale is over simply because you have banked the money.
- Surround yourself with mentors who already have the result that you’re looking for. This will save you time, money and possibly your sanity!
For more great internet entrepreneur tips check out “Secrets of Internet Entrepreneurs Exposed!“.