Listen to the Podcast Below!
How To Create A High Performance Culture
Research has shown that on average your organisations culture is 8 times more impactful on the performance of your organisation than your business plan. Understanding how to create a high performance culture in this day and age is vital.
If there are more than 2 people in your organisation then guess what? You already have a culture! Understanding what that culture is, what you want to become known for in the marketplace and even why you work together is imperative for performance.
In this interview, Dale Beaumont, founder and CEO of Business Blueprint®, talks with Michael Henderson about “How to Create A High Performance Culture”. He even shares a little about the All Blacks and their culture.
By listening you’ll discover
- What we can learn from tribal behaviour
- What is culture and who is doing it well
- How do you empower ownership of culture
- What types of culture are there
- What is the strategic intent of these different types and finally
- How to celebrate your culture
More interviews and heaps of other great business resources are available at https://businessblueprint.com.au/resources/podcasts/, so head over and take advantage of all the free information!