There’s a legend about a farmer in ancient Peru who sold his farm and fields to go and search for diamonds during the diamond rush. After years of searching, he died penniless in a far off land, never having found a single diamond. As it turned out, the new owner of the farm found a massive diamond right there on the farm the original owner sold.
In business, people often miss the diamonds that are lying waiting for them in their own backyard. They are so focused on finding, engaging and nurturing new leads that they forget about the pool of unconverted leads in their existing database that are already interested in the product they are offering. All it takes to turn these stale leads into hot leads is a simple email hack.
The 9-Word Email Hack
The 9-word email is a proactive approach to finding missed opportunities in your business. To implement this strategy, all you need is send an email with the recipient’s name as the subject line and a body with a one-line (originally 9-word) question.
Once understood, this strategy should be used every 90 days to bring to the surface the people still looking for solutions to their problems. From there, you can re-engage with your leads and hopefully turn them into paying customers.
Here are some examples of 9 word emails:
- Are you still interested in learning self defence?
- Are you still looking to buy an investment property?
- Are you still interested in visiting Machu Picchu?
- Are you still wanting more leads for your business?
- Are you still interested in renovating your kitchen?
- Are you still thinking about a self managed super fund?
- Are you still concerned about the health of your liver?
Watch the video below for a step by step guide on how to write effective 9-word emails.
After you get this strategy working, you can build a system and get your virtual assistant or team to do it.