In times of disruption and crisis, many business owners slash or cease marketing. This is not the time to retreat, instead you need to think of new ways to market to consumers who are panicked and focused on fighting over toilet paper rather than spending their cash.
Presented by customer experience expert Amanda Stevens, this session will answer all your questions around marketing and brand building in a “post pandemic” environment and give you ideas to pivot, promote and zig while others are zagging.
Click on the play button below to start building a stronger brand now!
In this idea-packed presentation, you’ll learn…
- How to pivot your marketing to spend smarter
- 3 hidden opportunities during the COVID-19 crisis
- Top 5 strategies to leverage any business downtime
- How to craft your language carefully during a crisis
- A 4-week hibernation plan to use for your business
- Why it is important to innovate your service offering
If you loved this session, we have a bonus gift for you below. We’re giving away a hand-drawn, visual summary of Amanda’s presentation to remind you of all the important points mentioned in the video.
Click the image below to grab your free copy!
Once you’ve downloaded the summary, the next step is to print and stick it around your desk so you can look at it every single day.
And if you’d like to share your biggest takeaway, feel free to leave a comment below. Also, if you know anyone who could benefit from this presentation, share this link with them.