Do you know that blogging is an incredible internet marketing strategy? Within blogging however are further strategies that will ensure you create blogs in such a way to have successful results. Discover some top strategies for blogging in this portion of an interview between Dale Beaumont and Andrew Clacy.
Today, Andrew runs a consultancy that advises businesses and helps them build internet traffic. He also owns various websites and has developed numerous joint venture partnerships. Andrew has travelled all over the world, going as far as Costa Rica, Switzerland and the US to refine his knowledge and skills in internet marketing.
You have had many years of experience using blogs. What are your top tips for using this method to market?
Blogs are generally more user friendly as far as search engines are concerned. I have used www.blogger.com and www.wordpress.org for free blogging services. Lately, I have also used www.squidoo.com, which acts in a similar manner to a blog.
My TOP strategies for blogging are:
- Make sure you have unique content on the blogs.
- Update your blogs regularly because search engines like updated blogs with unique content.
- Blogs can utilise other features such as podcasting and RSS feeds, and can therefore dramatically increase their reach online.
- Submit your blog to other blog announcement service. These places can generate keywords for your blog and ping them (let sites know that you have updated your blog). There are also many other places to update your blogs.
- Have a mechanism on your site that allows you to capture email addresses.
For more on blogging and other internet marketing strategies check out Dale Beaumont’s “Secrets of Internet Entrepreneurs Exposed!“.