Are you looking for ways on improving your search engine rankings? The truth is that the outcome from improving your search engine ranking can be exponential. Find eight great ways to increase your ranking in this portion of an interview between Dale Beaumont and business partners Daniel Turner and Marc Lindsay.
With Daniel’s extensive business experience and Marc’s expert knowledge of SEO and technical skills, the pair have become a powerful team. They focus and pride themselves on satisfying and over-delivering on all their customers’ needs and never letting a customer’s problem go unsolved.
What are your top tips for improving search engine rankings on the internet?
- Know your target market well. If you do not know what you are targeting, trying to SEO (search engine optimisation) for something unknown will not get you anywhere.
- Develop high quality content on your topic or niche, because if you have great information then it will keep your visitors coming back. If visitors keep coming back and talking about your site, then others will link to your site naturally (this is called natural SEO).
- Create each page individually with a separate topic in mind because every page has a chance to rank for its own set of keywords or key phrases.
- Consult an SEO company when you start building your site. There is nothing worse than having your site developed incorrectly. This will also make it easier for you if you decide to hire someone to do your SEO.
- Implement a plan to keep your site updated with the most recent information in your industry. Keep your pages fresh and up to date.
- Find other sites in your industry that would like to link to you. In other words, start a linking campaign.
- Write more content for your site – the more content you have, the more potential traffic doorways you have.
- Hire someone to do it for you if you don’t have the time to learn it yourself. Once you have your site set up, it really comes down to how much quality content you can produce and how many quality links you can drive to your site with the correct anchor text (keywords).
We’ve been doing this for over three years now, since the ‘glory times’ when you could achieve front-page rankings in less then three weeks. These days it takes substantially longer and the methods have changed.
For more of this interview check out Dale Beaumont’s “Secrets of Internet Entrepreneurs Exposed!“.