Listen to the Podcast Below!
Most business owners are great at what they do, however, many struggle when it comes to building and managing a team. This requires new skills, and if you’re going to succeed in business, you need to make a point to learn them. Enter Roger Simpson, who is the founder of Productivity Increase Group.
In this interview, Dale Beaumont, founder and CEO of Business Blueprint®, talks with Roger Simpson about “How to Get your Staff to Perform at their Best”.
By listening you’ll discover:
- How to get your staff to willingly do what you need them to do
- Valuable points around how to clearly communicate expectations upfront
- What we can all learn from the Disney Corporation’s guide to leadership
- What to say when a staff member does something wrong or lets you down
- and finally, the importance of catching people doing things right