As time passes, technology becomes more and more an essential part of everyone’s lives and there are many benefits of internet marketing for businesses. Here is a portion of an interview between Dale Beaumont and Adam Davis; learn the massive benefits of internet marketing from an expert.
At the age of 20, Adam has grown his consultancy into one of the most recognised traffic generation consulting services in the world, with over 500 clients in four countries. He has spoken in front of crowds of over 1,500 people in Singapore, Australia, the UK, Indonesia and Malaysia on how to effectively send traffic to any website and make a profit.
In your opinion, what are the benefits of using the internet for marketing?
Today, people are more likely to search on the internet for information instead of looking through the Yellow Pages or newspaper. Some common pay per click marketing benefits include:
- You can target your advertisements by keyword, language and location.
- There are no nasty surprises when it comes to fees, which gives you full control of your budget.
- AdWords are completely measurable – you can know which keywords are working and which ones are not.
- You can edit your advertisements any time, any place.
- There is a very low set-up cost.
- You only pay for advertisements that work – someone must actually visit your website by clicking on your advertisement before it costs you anything.
For more of this interview check out Dale’s “Secrets of Internet Entrepreneurs Exposed!“.