How to Go From “Sales Person” to “Trusted Advisor” in Your Potential Clients Mind?
Before launching himself as a highly successful Business Owner, Ari Galper was a top-gun sales professional.
In this role he very much felt the pain of rejection every day. That’s because the underlying pressure at every stage of the “traditional” sales process typically provokes a negative reaction from prospects…to resist, withhold information and even to lie.
For this reason, Ari created an entirely new sales mindset called Unlock The Game® – a new paradigm for integrity, honesty and openness in the world of selling. When you discover how to create trust when you’re selling, it becomes a much more enjoyable, painless and a meaningful experience for you and your prospect.
Ari’s Unlock The Game training company is one of the most successful in its industry. His company has shipped over 35,000 CDs and DVD’s to customers in over 15 countries, generating sales of over $5 million. His sales philosophy and methodology continues to resonate with 1000’s of entrepreneurs, business owners and sales people worldwide every month.
Ari’s also in high demand as a sales and business expert appearing on TV and radio channels, including Sky Business News and other prominent media outlets to share his insights.
Here’s what you’ll discover when you hear Ari live at Business Blueprint:
- How to break out of the “chasing game” so you are only talking to prospects who want to buy from you.
- Why “pitching” your solution is the EXACT opposite of what you should be doing.
- Why trust-based languaging will permanently replace sales words and phrases.
- Why the tone of your voice is the single biggest secret to eliminating rejection.
- How to turn objections into an open and natural conversation.
- The exact word that melts sales resistance.
- Why uncovering the truth of your prospect’s thinking gets you closer to the sale.
- Why the word “follow-up” can sabotage your sales process.
- How to get to the truth behind the objection “Just send me some information….”.