Listen to the Podcast Below!
Once you become successful in business, you’re going to attract competitors and copy-cats. While you can’t prevent this from happening, you can take steps to protect yourself and at the same time make it more difficult for competitors to leverage off of your hard work.
In this interview, Dale Beaumont, founder and CEO of Business Blueprint®, talks with Geoff Moller about “How to Protect your Intellectual Property”.
By listening you’ll discover:
- What makes up your intellectual property
- what is automatically protected by common law and what you need to register
- The difference between a trademark and a patent
- an explanation of the concept of “classes” and how they work
- How long does it take for a trademark to get approved
- Why you shouldn’t forget about offline marketing when you have an online marketing strategy
- And finally, how to go about trademarking your brand globally
Every business should have this topic top of mind – so tune in!
Until next time, happy business building!